Or. 690 (University Library, Cambridge University)
These include daily offices, the eucharist, and miscellaneous hymns.
Written in a mannered broad-penned script with much coloured decoration. The scribe was Ḥadbshabba son of Q. Zaradosht of the village of Ashitha in Tiyari in 1904 CE.
Binding in full leather over wooden boards, blind-tooled on front and back.
Provenance and Acquisition
Presented by W. H. Browne, 1906.