BSMS_448 (University Library, Cambridge University)
E. Syriac lectionary of the Gospels.
Written in a good regular East Syriac script in 2 columns by the priest ʿAbdishoʿ son of Archdeacon Elia from the village of Mawana in Tergawar. The date appears to be 1709 CE.
Bound in wooden boards with a canvas spine.
Provenance and Acquisition
Deposited by the Bible Society, 1985. It was acquired for the Bible Society by Joseph Wolff in Persia in 1825.
Funding of Cataloguing
Cambridge University Library