Or_1310 (University Library, Cambridge University)
Ps-George of Arbela, Exposition of the ecclesiastical services.
This is the work usually called by the name of ps-George of Arbela.
Written in the village of Gogtapah by David of that village and finished on 26 April 1896.
Bound in full leather over wooden boards.
Provenance and Acquisition
Presented by the executors of the Rev. David Jenks, 1935.
Funding of Cataloguing
Cambridge University Library