MS Arabic 435 (Wellcome Collection, Wellcome Trust)
Manuscripts in Arabic
1 copy of Mūjiz al-qānūn fī ʻilm al-ṭibb by Ibn al-Nafīs, ʻAlī ibn Abī al-Ḥazm
Ink: Black, headings are highlighted in black and red.180 1:1 90 25 15
- Fol. 01b - biographical data about b. al-Nafīs taken from `Uyūn al-Anbā' by Ibn Abī `Uṣaibi`a. Written in blue ink by the hand identical to WMS Arabic nos. 422, 426.
- Fol. 02a - verses (in Turkish)
- Fol. 02a verses (by Ibn Sīnā)اعتصام الورى بمغفرتكعجز الواصفون عن صفتهتب علينا فاننا بشر
- Fol. 02a reader's remarks dated Dhū al-Qaʿdah 1282 AH / March 1866.
- Fols 02b - 04b - a detailed table of contents.
- Fol. 05a - occasional recipes, etymology of the words "medicine" and "physician", a quotation from Ibn al-Nafīs.
- Fols 1a, 001a - Round seals with the names of Riḍā ʿAbd Muṣṭafá (16mm) and Muḥammad Bey (35 mm).
- Fol. 1a Turkish inscriptions with dates: 7 Rabi` I 1074 AH / 9th October 1663, 21 Ṣafar 1074 AH / 24th September 1663, Raǧab 1127 AH / July 1715
- Fol. 1a - a bibliographical description of a manuscript (in Arabic): معجز بالطب بخط نسح سطر ١٥
- Each folio contains extensive interlinear comments.
193 × 145 mm. Paper; Paper / textile covers
Round seals with the names of Riḍā ʿAbd Muṣṭafá (16mm) and Muḥammad Bey (35 mm).